Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Mnemonic coloring

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

lightmotif
Level: 1819

I can't seem to get the coloring right for my mnemonic for .

If I have parts immediately next to each other, (like) (this), where I have to select the stroke numbers manually, it usually works, but only if I put a double space between the sets of parentheses.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

I'll try and take a look at it soon!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I think it's just Friday and my head isn't working, but can you clarify for me if you can get this one to work with the double space? If so, can you go ahead and finish it that way so I can see your expected result and work on getting it without the double space?

4 years ago
Report Content
lightmotif

In this case the double space trick doesn't work.

You can see it work on my mnemonic for.

Only with double spaces between the "(Ku)"s does it show the pieces correctly. With more experimentation, this seems to affect adjacent custom-entered strokes and the pieces displayed only, not the coloring.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

It was a regexp error (surprise!). I think I fixed it without breaking anything else. Please give it a try, and let me know how it looks to you.

4 years ago
Report Content
lightmotif

Needing to double space is fixed.

still won't fully color, though.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Fixed!

The data source used for the stroke diagrams and whatnot is good, but I'm really stretching it past what it was built for :). The data is not 100% perfect either, and in this case, the stroke markers for were overlapping with another piece, so it was coloring correctly, then coloring over it with another element.

4 years ago
Report Content
lightmotif

Thanks! I love what you've done with the mnemonic feature :)

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana