Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - A way to send questions to the end of a quiz

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

FlawedAct
Level: 40

I wish there was a feature to put questions at the end of a quiz so I could get a better estimation on how much longer the current quiz is going to take and have a better idea on which vocab I need more time practicing.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

When you say questions, you mean questions appearing within the quiz? For example, you see #3 and don't want to answer it now, so you'd hit a button and it'll
vanish, but reappear at the end of the quiz?

If I am off on what you're asking, could you toss me an example of what you're thinking about? Thanks!

This might be an aside, but I do think it'd be possible later to add a "about xx minutes left!" to the quizzing - the site can estimate how much time it takes based on your past performance.

4 years ago
Report Content
FlawedAct

Yes that is exactly what I mean. I just want a way to shove all the questions I'm unsure about till the end of the quiz so I can know how much time I should spend on each one if I want my quiz to be finished by a certain time, or In another case if I'm on the bus going to work and I want to get through all the easy questions and save the harder questions for a lunch break when I can focus better.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

That makes sense. I'm not going to be able to do any feature updates until the next beta, most likely next month. This seems doable, though!

Thanks for the suggestion!

4 years ago
Report Content
FlawedAct

Thank you for considering adding this feature

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana