Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Mark pending words as "new" to study them again for the first time

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

DianaVS
Level: 20

Hi,

So I neglected a couple of schedules for a while, and they now have a large amount of "to study now" (red) terms, and it has become a bit unmanageable.

However, I am fairly sure I know some them by now and I would like to go over them fairly quickly, instead of waiting to be quizzed on them. Or I probably have forgotten some of them that are in red but with a high mastery, since it has been so long.

In order to refresh schedules with this issue, I would suggest to add a feature where all the red terms can be marked to be studied again as if it were the first time, so they would be shown as new terms at the beginning of the quiz and I could use the "I know this term a bit / well / very well" functionality.

I'm not sure if this could or should affect the mastery level of the red terms, though. If they were reset by doing this, would the mastery level then be updated with the "I know this term" option?

I tried to see if this would be possible with the Japanese Index tool, but I couldn't figure it out.

Thanks!!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Hmm, let me think on this. I cannot promise anything soon, but I feel like there is probably a simple and graceful way of handling this without wasting too much of the user's time.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana