Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - adventure mode survey

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

espiacent
Level: 760

Hey I wanted to do the survey but on clicking the “hajime" button it just disappeared. Can I reach it still somehow?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
4 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1263

Hey I wanted to do the survey but on clicking the “hajime" button it just disappeared. Can I reach it still somehow?

The button is actually not める/"hajimeru" but rather める/"shimeru" (i.e. close) if I recall correctly. I fell for it once in the past without really reading it (i.e. I just went "Survey? sure, I click that button to get there" and while clicking it I realized what it actually said).

Guess this tells more about me as a user clicking whatever button is thrown at me automatically, but maybe these kind of messages could have two buttons in the future? One renshuu-green-ish for proceeding with the action (i.e. open the survey) and one grey for canceling (like it has now)?

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Level: 760

Haha, yeah, that might be so. I didn't really read it and just assumed it said something like “hajimeru". This happens to me quite often. In any language. I think the two button option is a good idea. There probably are much more lazy people out there. ;)

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana