Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Study Schedule Problems

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

ブレンダン:D
Level: 588

This is an odd problem, so I'll do my best. I wanted to review the terms in a study schedule without studying new terms. I click the Review button and the Study New Terms page comes up. Not a problem. I go to the schedules' settings and set the min and max new terms in a quiz to zero.

gj2k2kvvtnj5izijhooa3fjkv.png

I click the Save Settings button and see the Your Settings Have Been Saved confirmation. I click the review button again, and the Study New Terms page still comes up. Weird. I go to the overview for the schedule and click on the settings icon next to the Study New Terms button. (Should it be study new terms if both the sliders are at zero?) New Terms In The Quiz is on, so that might be what's causing trouble. I set it to off, click Review, and get this:

z7nnk3qpwu35zsp85bazrcgwn.png

This screen confuses me. Why does the Study New Terms button say Starting if I clicked the Review button? Why does the notification say I've studied all the terms if I'm trying to review? Did clicking the review button cause the Study New Terms button to be clicked?

4 years ago
Report Content
ロンダ
Level: 1684

I have a similar problem with trying to review schedules; but it doesn’t send me to

the study new terms. It started late Sunday night. If I try to review a schedule the you don’t need

to study dialogue box appears.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

It should be better! It was caused by some changes I made to the site so it could interface with the upcoming Android app. Please give it a try, and let me know if you see any other issues!

4 years ago
Report Content
ロンダ
Level: 1684

It is working now.Thank you.

4 years ago
Report Content
ブレンダン:D
Level: 588

Fixed, thanks!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana