Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Experience at Level 100

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

lightmotif
Level: 1817

I love what you've done with the level 100+ display options for Kao-chan evolutions. But now that I'm at level 1 again, the experience is stuck at 1% of the next level. It increments right after a quiz, but resets to 1% when I come back later. This has happened a few times so far.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260

Will look into it today!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Let me know if you still see the issue. Also, if you have a guess as to how much xp you've lost, let me know and I'll add it back to your acct.

4 years ago
Report Content
lightmotif

Now I've gotten to 103% of the next level. (。^ ω ^。)

Thanks! I don't know how much it was, but when I looked it was usually small, like 2%. Except once it was 12%, though I had just done 2 of the daily challenges (they overlapped, so I got them together) at that point. Do they count for less than 10% now that it takes more XP to level?

4 years ago
Report Content
lightmotif

Also just kidding—I'm back to 1%.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Ok, I thiiiink it is working for you. The data between your finished Kao and new Kao was getting mixed up at one point which was throwing off the leveling mechanism. I went ahead and brought you back to 102%, then leveled you up.

4 years ago
Report Content
lightmotif

Looks good so far, thanks!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana