Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Trying to add image to forum post reloads app

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

htatsuha
Level: 1144

Many times when I try to add an image to my forum post, after clicking the add image icon the app loading screen appears and the forum thread reloads, losing the post I was making (and not letting me add a picture to it).
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

So, to clarify - the popup that says "select/drag image" did not become visible - it was before thing, right?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Oh, and sorry - do you know your android os version?

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Most of the time it happens right after clicking the add image button, and the popup doesn't appear, but I have had it happen at least once where I got the popup, and the app reloaded right after I clicked on it. Android 6.0.1.
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Alright, thanks. The emulator I use to spin up older versions of Android doesn't have the play store for many versions, so I cannot get it to get an updated version of Chrome, which renshuu uses on the backend. Going to see if any of our other devices in the house have 6.0, or I might just buy one for cheap. Will get back to you on this!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Well, I found a 7.0 device and a 6.0 device. The good news is that I was able to replicate the language issue, and that seems to be fixed.

Bad news is that I have no problem uploading images on both devices :(.

I also noticed the moon icon getting cut off. It seems to be an issue with the underlying svg image, so I swapped it out for a different icon.

Sending the update to the play store now!

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

I have been able to upload images with the app the last few times I've tried, so maybe it's fixed now. I'll let you know if it happens again.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana