Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [Discussion] Counter Punch

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 1 of 3

マイコー
Level: 256

Game available in the menu above!

The game itself is very simple and should be easy to understand. It is not a review game, but a teaching game - instructions about the counters appear before you start each level.

Not yet finished, but planned:

1. More levels (a lot more)

2. Additional backgrounds

3. More monsters

4. Fill in the blank mode

5. Endless mode (progressively gets harder and faster - go as far as you can)

The levels and options will be capped for non pro members - pro members will get additional levels as well as access to endless mode, which is ideal after you've beaten all the levels.

Any comments, color issues, bugs, please report here!

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

I noticed a delay in the image showing up. The bar is already moving down, while I still have to wait for the pics in order to answer the question. This happens mostly after a monster has been defeated, so essentially on the first question of the next monster.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

It was the monster that was delayed, or the images below it?

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1144

(Firefox/Android) It would be nice if all of the content was small enough so that it would fit on screen at the same time. Currently I have to scroll to see the bottom answer choices, which makes the monster's HP bar go offscreen.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

What is your viewport size? https://whatismyviewport.com/

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1144

360x560.
4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

It was the monster that was delayed, or the images below it?

The images below it. In other words, the "question" was delayed.

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

I just had another issue on my phone. The bar went down all the way while I tried to press the button, but my answer wasn't logged in.

I restarted the game the first time it happened, but it happened again at approx. the 6th or 7th question.

uf0heye3qehmbp2ho7chba3f2.jpg

As seen in the screenshot the whole setup is a bit large. I usually see the question and all the answers because of the site's quiz settings, but I cannot see the time bar or anything above it.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I've made some changes to the size on smaller screens. I need to trim down the playing field, but that's a bit harder than the stuff below it, so I haven't done that yet. Additionally, once I get that done, the modal (popup panel) will fit better on the screen.

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

I just played through L4 and it worked just fine. The sizing is optimal for my screen now.

However, I tried playing L2 again and I'm not able to go beyond the 1st monster. The second monster never shows up, and no matter how many times I hit that button, the bar just goes down to zero and nothing else happens.

L5 worked just fine, so it may only affect L2 (6~10).

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I'll check it out! Later, I'll get the images loading properly as well - I have an idea, just need to implement it.

We've also got 2-3 more foodie monsters in the works!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

There should be no more delay when new images or monsters come up.

Additionally, there is a lovely new cover image on the menu page!

Although it is proving more difficult than it should be, I intend to adjust the popup (with the level's info) to be able to grow to the full size of the viewport, not just cover the gave (it is shorter than it should be when on pc).

4 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1241

On the "Monsters" page of Counter Punch the fifth (blurred) monster image is not loaded, apparently:

0zbgpiau83chcz0nanuehigpv.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Fixed!

4 years ago
Report Content
マリメリ
Level: 238

Just want to address this bug I had with Level 2; the time bar suddenly drains even though the quiz content hasn't changed, because of that my hp bar got deducted.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks for the feedback. A few questions - was this after, for example, you defeated a monster?

And when you said the quiz content didn't change, do you mean that the previous answers (green and red boxes) remained, or that they previous question disappeared, but nothing new came?

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

I just played L3 and I only scored 95% even though I had all answers correct. I answered ななまい instead of しちまい once as both always light up green.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Minor updates:

Karlla - your issue should be fixed

Also - attack stats were getting pushed too far down, making some battles (boss battle) much longer than expected. Should be fixed.

Still getting occasional bugs where monster refuses to load, but adding better logging now so hopefully I can figure out why.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

6 more levels added ( and ), new backdrop for the boss stage.

New monsters coming tomorrow!

4 years ago
Report Content
マリメリ
Level: 238

マイコー は 06 28, 8:41に

Thanks for the feedback. A few questions - was this after, for example, you defeated a monster?

And when you said the quiz content didn't change, do you mean that the previous answers (green and red boxes) remained, or that they previous question disappeared, but nothing new came?

I didn't defeat the monster. The previous answers remained and the question disappeared. It just stayed like that.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 1 of 3

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana