Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [Discussion] Counter Punch

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 3 of 3

ブレンダン:D
Level: 588

1. When I try to start endless mode, it goes to the error.php page. (I'm not a pro member, might have something to do with it.)

2. On Level 4, the game wasn't leaving time for the effects. So the green and red wouldn't show, and the new monster would be shown while the old monster was still spinning away.

3. also on Level 4, for the first couple questions, the correct answer would deduct the characters HP accordingly, but the time bar wouldn't reset. This didn't happen for later questions.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Thanks for the reports:

1. What browser are you using?

2. When you started endless mode, do you remember which of the counters you had chosen for studying?

4 years ago
Report Content

1. Oh yes, Chrome on a Windows 10.

2. Only /まい selected.

4 years ago
Report Content
opgjoh
Level: 38

Improvement: can no longer type so quickly that the site doesn't translate the romaji before checking it :)

I still got an incorrect for a "n":

4inyr5aetxupdsahefkgm46r0.png

However, I think this is not related to the speed of the conversion. If you submit your answer, any trailing "n" should be converted to ん. I guess that doesn't happen here, so if you enter "nihon", it just turns it into what we see above.
Can you fix it so that the last, lonely "n" in an answer turns into ん before checking the answer? :) I at least tend to not enter the second "n" when its at the end of my input, which I guess is a bad habit.

EDIT: Thinking about it, if it is a bad habit, maybe thats something that could be hidden in the settings somewhere ("convert trailing 'n' to ん", otherwise, "nn" has to be entered always)

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

ベレンダン - the endless should be fixed - it was tied to choosing only a single one for review. Have not been able to replicate the other issues.

opgjoh - When I get a chance, I'll force it to change over. This is the convention used elsewhere in the site, and at this point, I don't want to add a setting that would make it different depending on where in renshuu you are.

4 years ago
Report Content

63pioye5a4cp2qnke8d76kq4t.png

Small scroll bar if there is only one counter in endless mode.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Cannot replicate that scrollbar. I believe you're on Chrome, right? Does the scroll bar appear regardless of how tall (high) your browser window is, or does it appear regardless?

4 years ago
Report Content

Yes, Chrome on a Windows 10. Weird thing: the scrollbar always appears if the width of the screen is more than 720 (Is that the mobile breakpoint?) pixels. If it's less, the scroll bar isn't there. The height doesn't seem to play a roll in it, other than if the height is too small the scrollbar becomes smaller.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

There actually isn't a single breakpoint; the number and widths change depending on the page you're on. It's really strange that I cannot get the thing to pop up on my end.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Three more counters added, including ! Two pro-only monsters have been added, with more to come. We're looking into animated backgrounds as well, and thinking about doing monster/backdrop commissions for those who want to support renshuu and add to the gaming system, which will expand to the normal quizzing sooner than later!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Last update! renshuu pro features have been removed for non-subscribers.

Additional counters added (つ、). つ is part of the free package, got moved to pro.

More backdrops and monsters will be added gradually, but feature/content wise, it is finished (for now)!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 3

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana