Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Alert when chosen grammar points become available for quizzing

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

DianaVS
Level: 20

Hi,

I see that some grammar points cannot be added to grammar schedules. I imagine that this is a work in progress and they will be added in the future.

I think it could be useful to be able to add these kind of grammar points to a list or something similar and to be alerted when they become available to be quizzed, so we can then add them to schedules.

Thanks!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

I'll keep that in mind! It's not ....exactly a current work in progress, although I do have an idea to get more of them in there.

The truth is that I have a lot of sentences that are made for many of the expressions that are not available. However, I do not have good lessons to put them into, which is what I use to generate the false answers for the questions.

Probably next week, I'm going to work on taking the same sentences and working on a shuffle mode question where there are no incorrect answers per se, just one sentence with jumbled parts. If I do that, I can much more quickly expand out the available materials.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana