Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - remove noun+する from the official renshuu JLPT lessons

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

|マルコ|
Level: 110

As the title say, I think is totally redundant to have people quiz on and する as two different entries in a vocab schedule, since learners are expected to know what する does so する isn't really a vocab in itself, so all those entries should be removed.
I've made a list of the ones I've found in the renshuu official JLPT lessons that should be removed:
する
する
する
する
する
コピーする
する
する
する
チェックする
する
退する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する
する

Side question:

how do I remove those from my schedule?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

I am hoping to do some revisions on the JLPT lists later this summer. I'll consider this.

That being said, because of the way the sentences are linked to words, removing these would also cut out a lot of potentially valuable sentences. A quick look at shows a significant number of sentences on する as well.

Side question: I would do this - search for *する in the Japanese index, then remove the results from the schedule of your choice.

4 years ago
Report Content
|マルコ|

with remove you mean hiding the term while leaving it in the schedule, right? That is what I ended up doing, but I ask to be sure because if there is a way to actually completely remove them from the schedule I would prefer doing that :)

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Well, there is hiding, which blocks it from anything you study. If you remove it (which is the same as using the + icon), then they will stop being in the schedule altogether.

4 years ago
Report Content
|マルコ|

ah, the + icon, I would never have thought of looking there for removing, good to know! Thanks! :D

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana