Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Anyone else have problems with scrolling on mobile?

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

むしゃむしゃ
Level: 103

Not sure if it's renshuu or my old phone, but often when I try to scroll with my finger, it doesn't register my swipe. I find that I have to try starting my finger somewhere else on the page. It doesn't scroll until I start my finger from a diffetent spot.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Did this start recently? Are you on the app, or in a browser? Which version of Android are you running on?

Edit: if you are on beta, does this also happen on the normal site as well?

4 years ago
Report Content
むしゃむしゃ

It's been happening for at least a month or two.

Chrome on Android 4 / kit kat

Not beta as far as I know.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Is there a page/location where you can get this to happen every time you try? If so, try and get a screenshot and post it here.

Also, please go here and tell me what is says for your browser: https://whatismyviewport.com/

4 years ago
Report Content
むしゃむしゃ

I'll post a consistent location if I find one

7dsofpd4bzb3rzvxo6cj83uon.png
4 years ago
Report Content
むしゃむしゃ

Here's one example. During a quiz, the blank space above the green checkmark box and below the gray answer box. It's not 100% of the time, but my finger only registered about half the time, even if I wait a second and go slowly.

qppf36szr4vvtyd2sdpg0zvwt.png
4 years ago
Report Content
むしゃむしゃ

Another place is the gray answer box and, once the options are visible, each option. Scrolling only works half the time. Also the text I'm typing now, trying to scroll by putting my finger on it. I have to attempt my swipe a few times.

4 years ago
Report Content
むしゃむしゃ

screenshot

ty8jmkxc8w55zo56g4wtv3n4s.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks for the posts. That's really strange - I've never heard of anything like that.

If it is a problem with the site then it probably will not help, but have you tried the android app currently available as an early release? At the very least, you'd get some screen real estate back because the browser url bar will no longer appear.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana