Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Problems with pro fonts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Page: 2 of 2

Karlla
Level: 892

When I opened renshuu just now, Hiragino didn't load. It worked just fine until last night.

This time, I logged out and back in and now the font is back. In the past a logout/re-login didn't work for me, but today it did.

Could it be just a loading error on my end?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

I mean...it could be, but that doesn't necessarily make it your problem - it should be able to handle loading errors. Unfortunately, there is not a shred of error data on my end...

I do have a phone that is much older than the one you are using - let me try that and see if it works.

Additionally, I do hope to test out that system I described to you earlier, but any non-app (crossword) work is basically sidelined until back half of October, after the move is finished. Time just isn't what is was a month ago.

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

You don't need to bother about this right away, this is just an update from my end. I know your schedule is tight right now.

So far Hiragino would work for a 2-3 days until it failed to load again. In that case the logout/login method worked sometimes and if it failed, restarting my phone would do the trick in getting Hiragino back to work. The font stopped working again yesterday (or the day before) and I haven't attempted to bring it back. But... yesterday my phone ran out of battery and turning it on today left me with some default font still.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Thanks for the update! If you ever get a new phone, sell me your old one so I can replicate the issues :)

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 2

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana