Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Sentence schedules are not honoring account freeze

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

SirEdgar
Level: 1267

As I had too much work to do yesterday I froze my account. All my non-sentence schedules (Kanji, Vocab, Grammar) honored this and when I unfroze my account they all stayed at the same number of terms left to do they had prior to me applying the freeze.

Unfortunately, this was not the case for any of the sentence schedules, which all increased in the number of to do items over night compared to where they were when I froze them yesterday. I do not remember the exact numbers that were left to do yesterday, but for example my "sentence comprehension" schedule most certainly had a single digit left-to-do and is now at a double digit one. The "sentence listening" schedule is now also at 37 items left to do while it most certainly was somewhere between 20 and 25 yesterday before I froze my account.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Should be fixed, thanks for the report! If you still want, I can adjust your numbers by a day.

4 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1267

thanks, but no need to adjust the numbers for me (^-^)b

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana