Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Show an earned kao-coin in place of kao-chan in posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

JCG813
Level: 364

There is so much great artwork to choose from in the kao-coins that it just occurred to me: what if we could pick one we have earned to optionally display in the forums/posts instead of our kao-chan? For those that choose to display anything of course. Thoughts?

4 years ago
Report Content
McFluffington
Level: 1351
Yes, it would definitely be nice if we could do something with our hard-earned kao-coins.

Forum avatars or inserting any of your earned coins into a post are a good idea. Or maybe have a kao-coin show-case widget for your profile where you can show off your favorite coins (just 3-5 or so).

It's kind of sad to have all that nice artwork is hidden away in our "private" coin collection. ;)

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

I really do want to expand the user profile out some, it just keeps getting pushed to the site for other improvements. I do like the idea of a showcase, though!

I will also keep the forum thing in mind.

I've got rather big (good!) news about the renshuu family that I'll post sooner than later that is going to slow down development for about a month or so, so the next beta round is going to be a bit smaller in scope.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana