Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - News pop disappeared before I finished reading it

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

JCG813
Level: 364

I clicked the link to Michaels "big change in family" in the pop-up news, but I had not finished reading the entire pop-up. I know there was a link to a new survey, but without the pop-up I don't know how to take it. I also don't know what the rest of the pop-up said after the survey part. Is there a way to view it again?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Thanks for using renshuu.org! We've got some news for you!

1. We will not have a September event (bonus kao-coins, themed lessons) due to some big news for the renshuu family. We will have an event in October!

2. We've got another survey for you, with a free level on your Kao-chan for finishing. Should take only a couple of minutes! View the survey here

3. We are working on a lovely little (Japanese) crossword app for our Android (and soon, iOS!!) friends. It's designed specifically for mobile, and even has no-typing mode! We will have an early access version available soon! If you want to help test it when it's available, please go here.

4. There is a new Kao-chan evolution series coming soon for your adventure mode!

4 years ago
Report Content
JCG813
Level: 364

Wow. Super responsive as ever. ありがとう!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana