Level: 194

Redmi note 9

handroid 10

s63nah6jkydoszbicofosuz5h.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

I'll add some conditioning so the clues appear to the left or right in horizontal mode. It's going to get awfully tight if you're typing in the answers (not the demo, just the general crosswords).

4 years ago
Report Content
technova

But there is a lot of space here.

Why not using only one row ?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

To be honest? I wasn't even thinking about landscape mode when coding that input box. Let's try one line and see if that works.

4 years ago
Report Content
technova

Maybe the best way is to force vertical mode in all the game. There are lots of games / apps that do that, and I think that it's really better than a messy landscape mode.

And as developer I know that everything can't be tested, and improving the landscape mode is certainly less important than a lot of other bugs.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Well, the changes I've put in so far are not major. I could see someone on a tablet (not many tablets on Android, but the same codebase will be used for an eventual iOS release) in landscape. For now, I'll leave it in, and see if there are any other major issues.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana