Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Schedule showing incorrect number of terms

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

akikaze
Level: 100

My schedule 50866 should have 1193 kanji on it, but the schedule page shows only 1161. I know the total was correct a week or two ago. It's gone wrong since then. Flushing does not help.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

There were some changes made to the Kanji Kentei base lists - a lot move from the harder levels up to easier ones.

https://www.renshuu.org/forums...

My guess is that it dropped because of that.

4 years ago
Report Content
akikaze

Yes, I was aware of the changes. From what I saw though, it shouldn't have affected me. I don't exclusively study Kanji Kentei, but I did have all kanji from levels 5-10 on my schedule. The only thing I thought would change for me was the addition of the prefectural kanji to level 7, most of which I already had on my schedule anyway. The other changes were simply shifting kanji between 5, 6 and 7. But now I see that when the kanji were moved between those levels it took them off my schedule, as I'd added them as part of those lessons instead of as individual kanji. I didn't realize that they were hard-linked to lessons. Going through and re-clicking "schedule all" on 5, 6 and 7 brought my total back up to where it should be.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

I'm sorry for the confusion with that! I'm looking into ways to allow update settings for lessons, what's changed, etc. Still thinking on it, though.

4 years ago
Report Content
akikaze

No worries. Now that I see how things are linked, I'll know what to look for next time they make changes. :)

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana