Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Unflushable term

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

じゅうり
Level: 1685
I have one term in kanji schedule 10111 that I cannot study. Flushing won't fix. This has been going on for over three days. Please fix.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Please let me know the next time you have the other terms studied and the issue is presented, and I'll try to get to it in time! The post-move is going well, so I'm getting back more time to work on the site!

Edit: I see someone else liked this post - if you have this issue as well, it may be specific to a term, so please let me know about it in case it is somewhat different than what is happening to this user.

3 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Level: 1685

Got it right now. It still won't flush.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

It's been fixed!

Specifically, it was the character - an incorrect onyomi had been removed some time ago, but the onyomi data remained in about 7 users' personal data, which was throwing things off. That data has been removed!

3 years ago
Report Content
petrvs
Level: 605

I'm the user 'liked' the post because I've been experiencing the same issue for a while now, and unfortunately still am. I don't know what character is stuck, but it's among the 106 characters in level 8 kunyomi. That it's at that level means I ought to have studied it without incident for a while until it decided it didn't want to clear for reasons unknown. which I have yet to encounter, is not the culprit in my case.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks for getting in touch! Same issue with you, different kanji (). Should look good now :)

3 years ago
Report Content
petrvs

All good now. Thank you, kind sir.

3 years ago
Report Content
petrvs

Sorry to bother you, but the unflushable term problem has reincarnated somewhere within level 9.

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Sorry for the delay! Respond to this message when it's back to that being the only one that is studyable.

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana