Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - renshuu news for March/April 2021

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

マイコー
Level: 261

Here are the announcements that were mentioned through renshuu on or around March 29th:

renshuu Discord early preview!

Link: https://discord.gg/8zsQdsc2sH

The renshuu discord is now open to renshuu users! It is still a work in progress, and we have a lot of features to add over the coming months, but we welcome you to join our learning community! Whether it's questions about Japanese, ways to get more out of renshuu, or enjoying our Kao-chan emoji, we hope you come!

Looking for translation help!

The renshuu staff maintains the English version of renshuu, but we are looking for learners who would like to contribute to other (Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.) versions of the app/site! No formal commitment is required: help as little or as much as you'd like!

More information here: https://www.renshuu.org/forums...

As always, thank you for learning here with us on renshuu.

3 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

Do I need a new email address every time I want to hook up on discord with a different... host (not sure what to call it)?

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

They're called servers :). And I'm not aware of anything like that - you only have one discord account, and you should be able to log into the discord site or app using that, and then with that single account, you can join any number of servers.

3 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

I was told that my login was invalid or something and couldn't get it to open.

Okay, so after requesting a password reset, again, I'm now in and added renshuu. So far so good. Can you actually log out of discord? Gosh, I feel so stupid. (lol)

3 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

You can log out of it, but your being part of a discord server doesn't end unless you explicitly leave that server. In other words, you'd stay in the renshuu discord, but it would show you as being offline.

3 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

Found it. Why did they have to hide that log out button so well?!
Now my login also works. Great.

3 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana