Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [FUTURE FEATURE] - Kao garden requests

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 2 of 14

マイコー
Level: 256

We will definitely be adding more animals, both pets and animals that are not usually pets (or farm animals). It takes time, so we plan to have a steady flow of items each month for many months to come!

1 year ago
Report Content

Thank you for the telescope, Michael. My only regret is that I didn’t get it deployed in time to “watch” the eclipse this morning.

Looking forward to seeing how the matsu pine grows as well.

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori
Level: 204

We will definitely be adding more animals, both pets and animals that are not usually pets (or farm animals). It takes time, so we plan to have a steady flow of items each month for many months to come!

Thank you for your reply! I'm looking forward to it!

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 470

I was super excited to see the pile of leaves, thank you so much! it fits in perfectly with my pumpkins and creates a really nice autumn atmosphere.

And the new cat and the shibainu are so cute!!!

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

There's a setting now in the kao garden panel for hiding those exclamation markers.

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

There's a setting now in the kao garden panel for hiding those exclamation markers.

Yes! Thank you so much!

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

I'm guessing you're probably planning to do this anyway, but for December I'm really hoping for a Christmas tree and a snowman the tree could also stand in a pile of snow.

what also would be awesome, though I don't know how complicated that would be, would be fairy lights for the house that glow at night. Icicles for the house would also be amazing. A decorative gingerbread man for the garden would also be cute. Or maybe a reindeer? oh, and a sleigh, not necessarily together I think this is it for now with my Christmas list... ;)

1 year ago
Report Content
I'm guessing you're probably planning to do this anyway, but for December I'm really hoping for a Christmas tree and a snowman
the tree could also stand in a pile of snow.what also would be awesome, though I don't know how complicated that would be, would be fairy lights for the house that glow at night. Icicles for the house would also be amazing. A decorative gingerbread man for the garden would also be cute. Or maybe a reindeer?
oh, and a sleigh, not necessarily together
I think this is it for now with my Christmas list... ;)

OMG, these are great ideas!

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

We probably won't get all of those in there, but I'm sure we'll get some!

1 year ago
Report Content
Dido1212
Level: 27

A 鹿し/ししおどし would be cool.

1ed6e22cd8f5f03d15a600a3cacfb7f88bb14d6da7f56a92.gif

I like this, too.

1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1180

You're in luck then. There is a ししおどし in Kao garden, and it's animated too.

1 year ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

I planted two new plants like 5 mins before midnight. After the refresh at midnight, they were already advanced to the next growth stage. Is that intentional?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Plants don't grow on their own schedule - it's the same timing as when the schedules roll over. So, while it's still just a max 1/3 chance for growth, what you described is definitely possible.

1 year ago
Report Content
Sorana515
Level: 21

I saw on somebody’s garden a frog statue that was spitting water. I like it a lot but didn’t find it in garden store. Was it limited edition? And if yes, will it be added in the store again someday? :D

1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1180

I saw on somebody’s garden a frog statue that was spitting water. I like it a lot but didn’t find it in garden store. Was it limited edition? And if yes, will it be added in the store again someday? :D

My understanding is the frog fountain was exclusively awarded to users that participated in testing the Kao Garden when it was an experimental feature.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

That is exactly it. It may be available some time in the future, but no plans at the moment.

Don't worry, though, we are definitely adding more animated fountains in the future!

1 year ago
Report Content
Sorana515
Level: 21

That is exactly it. It may be available some time in the future, but no plans at the moment.

Don't worry, though, we are definitely adding more animated fountains in the future!

ok, thank you, I will be looking forward to that! 😍

1 year ago
Report Content
Wolfino
Level: 294

I love everyone's ideas!

I know there's a koi pond already, but how about a duck pond?

あひるの

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

I'm holding off on ponds a bit more until we can make pets/fish that appear in the water :)

1 year ago
Report Content

Pet lungfish in the works?

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 14

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana