Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [FUTURE FEATURE] - Kao garden requests

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 5 of 14

Anonymous123
Level: 1195

A (manekineko) statue might be a nice addition.

1 year ago
Report Content
ジェン~1984
Level: 527

I have a request. Would it be possible in the future to group items you want to move? Especially tiles. Even if that would just be a desktop option.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Possible, but not guaranteed.

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 470

Would it be possible to have the fix for the signs that show up on trees not linked to any schedule also for people viewing my garden and not just for myself?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Fixed!

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Fixed!

Thank you! That was quick!

1 year ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

With new year's approaching we need kadomatu and such, I think

1 year ago
Report Content
Wolfino
Level: 300
With new year's approaching we need kadomatu and such, I think

Also kagamimochi and shimekazari!

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

I cannot promise all of those - we were really busy with the move to Japan, but a few objects should be live within 24 hours :)

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

I cannot promise all of those - we were really busy with the move to Japan, but a few objects should be live within 24 hours :)

I wasn't even expecting new items this month! I was super excited to see them! I love the mochi making bunnies and of course the rabbit pet!!!

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori
Level: 206

Thank you! The bunny is so cute! Next I'll save up for the temple!

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

I have a wish, but I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement... I think it would be super cool to be able to arrange your own version of the mixed flowers pot. Because on the fields there's so much space between the plants, it would be nice to be able to arrange them overlapping.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Most likely not doable, but we'll see. It would take a lot of extra work to handle overlapping plants - not from the visual standpoint, but from trying to select and move ones that are on top of each other, in addition to dealing with layer depth (which ones appear on top, etc.)

1 year ago
Report Content

That would be a whole new game: ikebana! Could be fun.

1 year ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

I'm loving the new year's deco. Certainly didn't expect to get them so soon, considering you were in the middle of moving.

Instead of benches and tables, i'd rather have logs and tree stumps to sit on around the campfire. Maybe camping chairs will do as well...

(If Kao-chan has to sleep outdoors all the time, can she at least get a sleeping bag or a blanket, plz. I'm worried about her well-being.)

1 year ago
Report Content

@Karlla, you can bring Kao-chan inside at night. I do.

A request for the garden: flowering dogwood. An early bloomer is just what my garden needs.

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori
Level: 206
I'm loving the new year's deco. Certainly didn't expect to get them so soon, considering you were in the middle of moving.

Instead of benches and tables, i'd rather have logs and tree stumps to sit on around the campfire. Maybe camping chairs will do as well...

(If Kao-chan has to sleep outdoors all the time, can she at least get a sleeping bag or a blanket, plz. I'm worried about her well-being.
)

I would also be really happy about a bed or a blanket for kao-chan

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Can we please please have a hedgehog as a pet maybe?

1 year ago
Report Content
Can we please please have a hedgehog as a pet maybe?

Oh, that would be so cool!!

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Most likely not doable, but we'll see. It would take a lot of extra work to handle overlapping plants - not from the visual standpoint, but from trying to select and move ones that are on top of each other, in addition to dealing with layer depth (which ones appear on top, etc.)

Hm, I see... maybe you could just layer them on top of each other without the ability to move them, in the sense that you can, once arranged, only say, okay put all flowes back into my items and start over if you want to make changes.

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 5 of 14

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana