Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [FUTURE FEATURE] - Kao garden requests

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 6 of 14

Rilatori
Level: 206
I'm loving the new year's deco. Certainly didn't expect to get them so soon, considering you were in the middle of moving.

Instead of benches and tables, i'd rather have logs and tree stumps to sit on around the campfire. Maybe camping chairs will do as well...

(If Kao-chan has to sleep outdoors all the time, can she at least get a sleeping bag or a blanket, plz. I'm worried about her well-being.
)

Can we please please have a hedgehog as a pet maybe?

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 470

I don't know if I already said this, but a cucumber plant would be awesome!

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori

i also think a cucumber plant would be great.

especially for the rabbit🥒🐰🥒

1 year ago
Report Content
FireStar2424
Level: 30

a cucumber plant would be cool, and speaking of the rabbit, wouldn't some carrots be nice?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Do rabbits like cucumbers?

1 year ago
Report Content
FireStar2424

Do rabbits like cucumbers?

google says yes

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori

a cucumber plant would be cool, and speaking of the rabbit, wouldn't some carrots be nice?

Carrots would also be cool.

Speaking of cucumbers... I know it's neither a pet nor a plant, but I have this image in mind of a pond with a kappa.

1 year ago
Report Content

Oh, don’t you know … kappa live in rivers? I would never trust a kappa that I spotted in a pond or lake.

1 year ago
Report Content
FireStar2424

Carrots would also be cool.

Speaking of cucumbers... I know it's neither a pet nor a plant, but I have this image in mind of a pond with a kappa.

a kappa as a pet? That's the only thing I can think of

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Oh, don’t you know … kappa live in rivers? I would never trust a kappa that I spotted in a pond or lake.

I think a river would be hard to incorporate in the garden maybe it could live in a lake as an exception ;)

1 year ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

They do not live exclusively in rivers. They're also found in lakes and ponds. So nothing strange there...

1 year ago
Report Content

Kappa have even reportedly been spotted on land, but they are not, I repeat, not to be trusted away from their home river.

Semi-seriously, /カッパ comes from river child .

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

I feel like you've run into a kappa hiding behind a building near a port that sold you some bad fish...

1 year ago
Report Content

I feel like you've run into a kappa hiding behind a building near a port that sold you some bad fish...

I think it was probably a tunuki in disguise, actually. Or a pair of them in a raincoat.

Say, is it really true that Kappa Sushi dropped カーくん and パーちゃん from their branding? かはしそう,なぁ…

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori

Kappas aside, I have another request... would it be possible to get small heaps of soil rather than flower pots to plant your flowers directly into the ground, but like in a less space consuming way than the fields?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Like...one heap = one plant?

1 year ago
Report Content

I support this idea, at least for certain plants. It really bothered me to have to plant spider lilies, which grow like weeds, in a pot or garden plot.

1 year ago
Report Content
Rilatori

Like...one heap = one plant?

yes

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

I also think it's a great idea, because sometimes a pot just doesn't fit the design for a certain area!

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Quick suggestion, it would be cool if in the store animated items could have a tag or something

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 6 of 14

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana