Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Lesson search resets

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

gdartfow
Level: 1464

In the lesson center, opening and closing lessons causes the search to reset after 4 lessons.

Is this some known limitation or a bug?

1 year ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Level: 1685

Sometimes it does it after a single search for me. It does the same thing in the grammar library.

This has been happening since the major site revamp. I really miss the old flow chart version. Not only are we limited in the number of searches, finding non-renshuu-made lessons is nearly impossible.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

That sounds like a bug, not a limitation. So, just to clarify, this is what you're referring to:

1. Search for something (example: game), results come up

2. While expanding on the groups, click to view the contents of 4 lessons (closing after each one)

3. After the 4th, it will reload the page and the search results disappear?

Sometimes it does it after a single search for me. It does the same thing in the grammar library.

This has been happening since the major site revamp. I really miss the old flow chart version. Not only are we limited in the number of searches, finding non-renshuu-made lessons is nearly impossible.

Holding onto complains and expecting me to some understand that they exist without communicating them in some way is not going to result in any improvements. Anyone that's been on renshuu long enough should know that I go to insane lengths to hold onto features, functionality, and settings even if they don't have a lot of use by newer users. I really do not believe that anyone could name more than a couple of features that have been outright removed, or limitations added when there were originally none.

It is my hope that when an issue comes up, instead of assuming that I removed it because that I removed it, that users would say "Hey, I used to be able to do X, but I can no longer do so. Was that intentional, or is it a bug?" 99% of the time, it's a bug.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

@gdartfow - I was able to replicate the issue, and I believe it's been fixed!

1 year ago
Report Content
gdartfow
Level: 1464

Looks good to me. I tried ~30 times and saw no reloads today.

Thanks!

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana