Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - "related vocabulary" in kanji quiz answers

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

oritori
Level: 10

Hi, I'm really enjoying renshuu – in fact, I liked it so much that I just became a lifetime member. ;->

I have a suggestion: during the kanji quizzes, it would be nice to have an option to "always display related vocabulary." After answering the question incorrectly, and even correctly, I often want to read the related vocabulary on the answer card, in order to help my memory retention. But I need to do that manually right now, on each answer.

Thanks for considering this request.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Thanks for the support!

There is a way to do this :).

I believe this is what you need to do - tap the settings icon while you're in the quiz., then check the "simplify quiz area" option - make sure it's turned off.

If that doesn't work, let me know!

1 year ago
Report Content
oritori

Hi マイコー

I did try your suggestion, but it had no effect for me on the "related vocabulary" link. I tested on my PC, and on my iPad, with the same result— I had to click on the related vocabulary link for it to open up. I hope I am not missing something... Thanks, oritori

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks for the update. Please do the following for me: the next time it happens (just once is fine), tap the ? button at the top of the app and push the "send quiz report" button. That'll send the quiz data to me so I can look into it more closely!

1 year ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Level: 1706

If you go to the main settings menu (the gear under the person icon) in the upper right

487961df0c2b73435dcaf159e5d57832f09685506aea931a.png

it's under Lessons. If you scroll down, you can turn the slider on, and set the number of kanji--up to 15. It looks like this:

b1e8c9863a62065be9a7974bdb2554d3bea25f8ee5953939.png
1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

!! I knew it was in there somewhere - somewhat embarrassing that I could not remember where it was.

Thank you so much! And as an FYI, that first picture is the desktop version of renshuu. The same settings icon is in the popout menu for the renshuu app.

1 year ago
Report Content
oritori

Thanks to じゅうり and to マイコー !!!!

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana