Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kao Garden - item request list

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 2 of 3

ジェン~1984
Level: 527

My very spoiled request, since the whole garden in itself is a luxury, but: I would like overlaps to be possible. Than I can attach the ponds, the trees can grow in front of the house or a pond and the vases can be on the table, without the word [overlap] pasted over it. I don't know it the overlaps and virtual borders are neccesary for it to work, but I'm not sure why a plant under the table would be a particilar problem.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

So, we do have plans to let you put things onto tables in the future.

As far as allowing complete overlaps... it is something that might be added later, but it has a lot of complexities that come with it. Like an image software with layers, you have to start adding extra tools to handle various situations - being able to get access to things that are "lower" than the top-most item, having buttons to push things up and down a stack (say, flower under a table).

Maybe in the future? The way we see it now, kao garden will be released later this month, but it is FAR from finished. We expect a steady flow of content and features (such as pets, land upgrades, new house types, rivers, etc.) - but if we build all functionality in now, we'll never be done.

1 year ago
Report Content
ジェン~1984

Completely understandable. Thank you for the thorough explenation.

1 year ago
Report Content
wt4xx
Level: 57

Add fence to protect my plant

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Definitely!

1 year ago
Report Content
ジェン~1984

Reading my first comment back I sound quiet rude. I did not intend to sound degrading. I'm sorry if I came across that way. It sounded way diff in my head when I was typing it.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

I'm not sure if anyone else felt it sounded that way, but I certainly didn't! Feedback is ALWAYS welcome :)

1 year ago
Report Content
ジェン~1984

Ohw, thanks. I thought the last sentence made it sound kind of arrogant. I'm really glad it came across the way I meant it. Thank you for letting me know.

1 year ago
Report Content

How about a fountain?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

We have *a* fountain that went out to our beta testers, but we definitely plan to add more. I doubt we'll see anything until the end of the month, as we'll probably be releasing new content in batches :)

1 year ago
Report Content

We have *a* fountain that went out to our beta testers, but we definitely plan to add more. I doubt we'll see anything until the end of the month, as we'll probably be releasing new content in batches :)

OK, thanks!kao_sassy.png

1 year ago
Report Content

I want to be able to grow tea. I think a few rows of tea bushes would look really nice between my house and the onsen.

1 year ago
Report Content

I think there should be a cherry tree so that I can have a flowering tree.kao_think.png

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

A sakura tree will definitely be added at some point - it would be criminal not to do so!

1 year ago
Report Content
Bobanecz
Level: 341

statue! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

1 year ago
Report Content

As I admire the crescent moon peeking out behind the mountains, I am inspired to ask for a telescope.

1 year ago
Report Content
ジェン~1984

Spoiled request. I like more pink options in the store. Especially the flower pots, but everything in pink is cool. Curious if other ppl feel the same way.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

We are currently planning for the October item release, so while there will be a somewhat heavier focus on Halloween stuff, we'll be increasing the "normal" things as well.

1 year ago
Report Content
ジェン~1984

Oehhh! that's cool too.

1 year ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 470

I know it's rather eccentric but I'd really love an owl it wouldn't have to be like a pet or anything, it could just sit on the roof or something.

Also, a pond where you can buy specific fish and put them in, would be cute.

And then a question, why are the onigiri of the testing phase gone?

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 3

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana