Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kao Garden - item request list

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 1 of 3

マイコー
Level: 261

While we have an internal list of things to draw, now that you have a better feel for what Kao Garden is, let me know what you'd like to see!

Please include reference pictures when possible.

1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1195

Not a new item, but if the existing "stone light" lit up at night that would be cool.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

We'll be adding some day/night stuff in the future, definitely.

1 year ago
Report Content
gdartfow
Level: 1485

How about something like stepping stones, so we can design a path around our garden?

244ceb74919b1a48e7c9163b89da16359d05f4a38696910c.png
1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Definitely. I'm thinking...like a set of 10 rocks that you can buy as a pack, instead of having to buy individual ones.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

@gdartfow Playing around with some rock samples, how does this look?

1 year ago
Report Content

How about something like stepping stones, so we can design a path around our garden?

244ceb74919b1a48e7c9163b89da16359d05f4a38696910c.png
Honestly a great idea

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Also working on another style (slightly raised) - not sure which will be better, and if people will be more likely to do thin, long paths (1-2 rocks wide), or wider paths (like in the screenshot).

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

I think the simpler but raised ones are much clearer. Other thoughts?

1 year ago
Report Content
gdartfow
Level: 1485

I agree. The simpler ones appear more consistent with the art style of the other items.

Will they always spawn in these wide/narrow arrangements or is each stone individually controllable?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

They are all individual stones. In the store, I figure we'll sell them as packs of 5-10 stones, otherwise the store is going to get really cluttered.

1 year ago
Report Content
gillianfaith
Level: 874

Would be cool to be able to further customize the roof of the house with decorative end tiles and/or shibi.

e3b8ef493c85a1c7fc3fa3c7df6b79787f7132eecf019485.png

b34a18cfe6574a7cd24810505358cbe3ae0f8996ab156ef0.png
1 year ago
Report Content

@gillianfaith Those look expensive!

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

The house requests are definitely welcome, although probably won't add much more house-wise yet. I need to really think through ALL possible house additions and make sure the system is modular enough so that I don't have to redo settings or image data every time we add something.

In other news...

ROCKS!

1 year ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)
Level: 934

Request: What about a trellis? There could be just vines or vines with flowers, and the color of the flowers could be selected

kao_think.png

Kind of like this?

ca6811dd5e612b95a3c1279b1ca0059fe6747c31c71c724b.png

Edit: Here is an image reference

1 year ago
Report Content
Kaze272
Level: 396

Some kind of twinkly thing on the Gardens tab when I have rewards to collect would be nice. Or maybe (preferably) a little notification on the screen when I've completed a quest. As it is I don't really know when I've completed a quest, and a little message would be good for the dopamine hit. :)

Edit: Like the little popup that comes up when I complete a daily challenge. Unless it's appearing somewhere and I just can't see it.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

We do plan on implementing better notifications - it's just further down on the list of things to do :)

1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1195

Not an item request, but one thing which would make the quests more impactful for me is if I could quickly see which quests I am getting close to completing. A toggle to sort quests by % complete (highest to lowest) would provide this functionality.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

I'll have this in tomorrow!

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

- Can view other gardens (if you are testing the garden feature yourself)

- Can see money without going into store

- Sort options for quests

- "Do you want to save your garden" is a bit more specific to if actual changes were made

- Planter/garden editing moved to icon (instead of tap on object)

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 1 of 3

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana