Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - How do you make your own original flashcards?

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

さんきゅう
Level: 254

Sorry, I’m dumb I can’t figure it out or I’m mistaken and the feature doesn’t exist. Thank you!

1 year ago
Report Content
シーリナ
Level: 572

When you adjust your material, you can select to add individual terms. First search for the word, if you can’t find it, you can choose to add to your materials and add definitions on the buttom.

does that help?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Two ways:

1. The first one was mentioned by the poster above. If you tap the settings icon for your schedule, you'll see the Adjust Materials link. In there, you can either add from lessons in the lesson center, or switch over to "add individual terms" and search for things there. Anything that isn't already in the dictionary will give you a prompt for making a custom (user-made) term.

You can do the same thing in the lesson center (under Resources) if you want to make a standalone lesson (both for yourself, and for others). Just tap the "Add lesson" button on that page!

1 year ago
Report Content
Moonhead
Level: 1017

I couldn't work out how to put my purchases into the garden at first but you just have to tap lightly and they are transferred.

btw I absolutely LOVE the garden Its fabulous! Thank you 🙂!

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana