Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Foreign character bug in Shiritori Cat..?

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Level: 163

Submit an "ABC"s character >> Warning "Your messages contains some ABCs" appears >> enter the same "ABC" character with keyboard >> lots of っ suddenly appear (っっっっっっっっっ)

I could reproduce this multiple times in the game this occured, but when I exited and went back to Shiritori Cat, this bug disappeared.

Maybe it was just phone bug

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Not a bug exactly - in Japanese, if you have certain abc's repeated, they get converted to a small っ in Japanese. That is probably where it's coming from.

Of course, if you can reproduce it later on, let me know the exact steps you take, and I'll be more than happy to check it out!

1 year ago
Report Content
Level: 163

I've somehow managed to reproduce this bug, when I type "s" then hit enter, then type another "s" followed by another "s", about 10 っ get typed out automatically. I'll try to record this next time.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Sorry for the delay - I am also getting reports on this from someone else as well, so hopefully I'll be able to get enough info to fix it.

Can I get a screenshot of the bug? In particular, I want to see the software keyboard on the screen. Additionally, do you know the name of the keyboard app that you use?

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana