Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Page jumping down

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Level: 163

When I clicked to see the mneumonics contest, every 10 seconds or so the page jumped down to the very bottom, even without touching

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

What device are you on? If it's repeatable, mind taking a video of it? You can send it to me at michael@renshuu.org

1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1180

Also happens to me when browsing forums. Started around yesterday, I think. I thought I was imagining it, until I saw this thread. I'm using PC, and chrome browser.

The frequency, for me, feels like it is longer than 10 seconds, but < 1 min.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Just to be clear, it is jumping *down* to the bottom of the page, and not *up* to the top?

1 year ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1180

Just to be clear, it is jumping *down* to the bottom of the page, and not *up* to the top?

It jumps "down" to the bottom post on the page.

1 year ago
Report Content

This certainly is repeatable, I'm using an android device, I'll try to install a recorder app and take a video

1 year ago
Report Content

I just experienced it myself. iPhone using the app, in a forum. New forum that I hadn’t opened yet.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

Ah, I think I know what is going on. As of the writing of this post, let me know if you see it happen again.

1 year ago
Report Content

It seems like this bug is solved. Thanks!

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana