Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kao coin for new Kanji studied counts instance not amount.

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

ジェン~1984
Level: 525

I found that the kao garden coins that you collect for new Kanji's learned is per time you learn new Kanji's not the amount of Kanji's. This would mean that to get to an actual 10 times in a week I have to study 60 new Kanji per week and asnwer 630 Kanji question under my current schedule

I think the idea is to encourage doing a Kaji quizz and learn new Kanji while doing so. But when it is set to 10 per week, that would be two quizzes for three days in that week. That's quiet a lot.

I know I can adjust my schedule to learning 1 per quizz, but that would oppose the entire idea of the motivation i think . Wouldn't it make more sense if it counted the amount of new Kanji, instead of the instances? Cause the minimum amount for fullfilling the weekly chalange would be 10 anyway.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

There isn't a way to count it the way you are suggesting, so without having a bit more specific info, my guess is that there is a bit of confusion (or a bug, possibly).

It is definitely per term (kanji, word, etc.) studied - it is applied right at the point that the new term is learned, not at the end or the beginning of the quiz. I definitely avoid counting things by "quizzes", since a quiz is 2 questions for some people, and 500 questions for others.

You should be able to test this by doing the following: make a schedule or private lesson that has two new terms in it (and nothing else), study those, then check on it :)

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana