Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Lady Hops Into My Sauna

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Level: 163

So I was just browsing items to buy in the kao garden store, when I realised a lady was bathing in my sauna

3ef1845991dcaba7fc5780c75d5e2aae19906264fbcf2338.png

I don't mind her prescence, but how did she get into my private property? When I first built the pool (by hand, lots of hard work!) she wasn't there - almost a week later, I see her using my sauna! I'm too afraid to enter my own sauna now! kao_worry.png'

Can I kick her out? I don't know what she did to her clothes.... kao_don.png

Okay jokes aside is this a feature that's guaranteed to place a lady in my sauna, or is it random?

1 year ago
Report Content

The monkey comes with the onsen. I don’t know if you’d consider it a feature or not.

1 year ago
Report Content
エリーゼ
Level: 403

I personally think the monkey is a feature. サルはてください。かわいいですね?

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260

I have honestly never seen it *not* as a monkey, but not that you've mentioned it, I can kinda see it as a lot of frizzy hair.

We will have pets/animals added soon to the gardens, but it'll be something you can control a bit more :)

1 year ago
Report Content

Once you’ve seen the monkey, it’s hard not to see it, but I thought it was a girl at first myself. It was only later when I was wondering why the garden had no other people that the penny dropped.

I thank Saki every time I open the garden for the delight the onsen monkey has brought me.

1 year ago
Report Content
Level: 163

Ohh, I understand now. kao_shock.png

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana