Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [Counter Punch] Zero Cooldown (/Debounce)

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Level: 163

I cannot reproduce this bug, but for the majority of a Counter Punch game, the next answer's options would pop up. I'm not sure if this is client-sided solely or server-sided, but if the former, it would indicate a lack of server-sided sanity checking/no server-sided cooldown. Either way, it does make a client-sided impact, and I was able to instantly rush through multiple questions, although time to time there was occasionally a cooldown.

After the game, I have never experienced it again.

kao_yoroshiku.png

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Can you clarify what you mean by "the next answer's options would pop up"? I do not doubt that you ran into an issue, but I'll need a bit more info before I can try looking into it. If possible, a set of steps (as best as you can recall) that created the issue would help, as well as what else you saw on the screen (you mentioned the answer options, but what about the question text).

Thanks in advance!

1 year ago
Report Content
Level: 163

I don't even know what caused it, it seems to be very rare, so shouldn't be too important. But what I meant to say was that instead of there being a cooldown/answers disappearing and then appearing after a duration, after an answer is picked it immediately either disappears, or gets completely overriden by the next questions answers.

Though, I think it was probably a client one-time issue, maybe something wrong with my wifi connection.

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana