Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Renshuu forgot my settings

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Level: 669

When I opened the app this morning, it suddenly was in dark mode and I soon noticed that all my quiz settings had been reset. I also discovered that all the green stars under resources ->Japanese Basics that mark which lessons I have done are gone. Luckily my schedules and mastery ratings are unaffected.

Why did this happen and is there a way to get the stars back without redoing all the lessons? There were a few in between missing since I think those lessons were added after I started the related schedule so idk 100% which I already did :/

1 year ago
Report Content
ぷりく (Plick)
Level: 551

I have the same problem. Certain parts such as the finished courses in japanese basics and the kao garden have partially or completely reset. All translations now go from Japanese to German as well (instead of english), which is a bit problematic, as my German is quite rusty.

1 year ago
Report Content
ちゃんん
Level: 373

Yup, same here! I mean learning a bit of German while also learning Japanese could be nice but I think it'll be problematic in the long run 😅

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

I am so sorry about that! There was indeed an issue with a small number of users. I am working through now to restore the data, but nothing should be lost :). I'll respond here again once I've confirmed your accounts!

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Your accounts should be ok now. I am also checking on the Kao Garden data to make sure none of the items disappeared.

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana