Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Data Not Saving/Mode Corruption in Quick Draw

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Level: 163

On the Android app, I've recently come across two obstructing bugs in Quick Draw:

Suddenly, the mode I chose did not reflect upon the actual mode given: I selected slowly disappear after playing a round of hints only, but after re-selecting multiple times, I still wasn't able to successfully change the mode.

I randomly, often get told I changed the mode mid-game (I hadnt touched the mode buttons mid-game, and was playing the same mode every kana) and that my data would not be saved.

After restarting, the latter wasn't fixed, only when I pressed "Start over again" (I was pressing Return to menu before), did the mode I picked work.

Edit: Now the first bug has a 100% replication rate, no data in Quick Draw gets saved. I will try switching devices/clearing cache when I am home.

1 year ago
Report Content
arrietty87
Level: 946

Getting this same problem this last few days, sometimes it works fine and other times I get to the end and this comes up. I am not using an app but I am on an Android phone.

e8f567229755b3652513c2c069f3bf383381e2ddb1478b90.jpg
1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260

I had recently made a few changes which I believe caused this. I've adjusted those changes, so I'd like to know if you still experience the problem.

1 year ago
Report Content
Level: 163

Seems like the issue has been fixed! kao_great.png

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana