Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Write to reinforce feature

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 2 of 2

Autocomplete on phone is as I see the same thing I type kanji with, so turning it off completely might create problems for type-in kanji answers though. Unless it can somehow be configured to only allow kanji suggestions?

I might be completely wrong about this, I just got scared I won't be able to type kanji answers

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Unfortunately, websites have almost *no* control over the autocomplete feature. It's weird. There is code you can put in to say "hey, don't autocomplete this", but just about everything ignores it :(. I did check, and the current boxes have autocomplete set to "no". So, it's just the browser/etc saying "no, I'll pretend to not see that."

1 year ago
Report Content

This is an interesting thing I managed to do today:

The picture is unedited. The reinforcement is for the previous question, although I completed it once already.

What I did:

-miss the first question

-get the reinforcement, complete it

-(accidentally) very quickly tap submit twice

I honestly expected to have my second question for reinforcement, since I accidentally missed it with the second tap. I think by the second tap the second (topmost on the picture) question was already on the screen. This display however was scary, so I thought I better make a post about it.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

I've tried replicating the issue, but haven't been able to do so. If you find that you can consistently do it (especially if it doesn't involve any fast actions), do let me know!

1 year ago
Report Content

As for the above issue, I did manage to replicate it, although I wouldn't say consistently. I think the second tap on the submit button has to be while the loading circle is still present from the reinforcement, but the next question is already on screen.

But I did find another issue. The dash character. I forgot to make a screenshot, but I got a kanji reinforcement where the readings contained dashes like: こう- . The dash however gets converted into the katakana ー . So no typing, copying the green text or anything got the reinforcement to accept my input. In the end I ended the test to get rid of the uncompletable reinforcement.

1 year ago
Report Content

I’ve had success typing this character on the iPhone using the minus sign on the Japanese keyboard number pad, but the easiest solution would be to treat it as punctuation and ignore it.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー

I'm just going to pull those out.

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 2

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana