Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Remove/Reduce Background Audio Fade

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Level: 163

It might be just me, but I'm usually listening to something in the background whilst using Renshuu on mobile. When the background audio fades out then in when an audio is played in Renshuu, it's pretty annoying, and when it's happening every few seconds, it's even more annoying.

it would be very useful if we could control this fade strength, that it would automatically proportionally scale with the user-set audio volume (set via Settings), or if it were removed completely.

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260

Unfortunately, that's pretty tricky to do :(. I have some amount of control for iOS, and could potentially add a "disable fade" for iOS, but I'd need to do additional research on Android, and that's not something I have time to do at the moment. It's something I could potentially look into sometime in 2023.

1 year ago
Report Content
Level: 163

Oh, that makes sense then I've almost saved up for a phone that I can finally play genshin and project sekai smoothly on, so it shouldn't matter for me soon anyways.

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana