Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Small layout suggestion for listing frozen vs studied schedules.

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

coin
Level: 371

Hello, this is a very minor thing, but I thought I could mention it since it irks me a tiny bit:

The layout listing the frozen schedules makes it a bit hard to see what schedules are currently frozen vs the schedules that have been fully studied. Is it possible to list these in another way? Either by listing them separately, or marking studied schedules and frozen schedules in 2 different colors (in order to still save space), or simply just list 1 schedule pr line (which will take a bit more space, but will be much easier to read)?

(This might not be an issue to the majority of users who have few mastery schedules, but I am a person who has been studying Japanese off and on for a long time on Renshuu (I think over 10 years!), and because of that I have ended up with a ton of different mastery schedules for various classes, JLPT and exams. Because I took a long break my Japanese skills have gone down, and I had to start to review at a lower level. I freeze the schedules that I am not currently using, and unfreeze them when I have caught up again on other schedules. I have cleaned up and deleted some, but the ones I have left I would like to keep.)

Thanks for reading :)
I attached two screenshots of what I am talking about here:

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260

Seems reasonable - I can probably get something done before years end.

1 year ago
Report Content
coin

Great! Small side note; Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into the site, I know I have benefitted greatly over the years from it. The site has really become such a wonderful resource, I would recommend to anybody to get the pro version just for the sentence questions and the ability to write kanji on the smartphone alone - such game changers!

Back to the little layout issue - It seems like you have removed the frozen schedules now from the lists, this makes it much cleaner and easier - but where can I find the frozen schedules now? (I found it helpful that they were there so I knew what to unfreeze next - it was just the way they were listed all jumbled that made it a bit hard to navigate.)

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260

...I haven't changed anything!

By chance did you adjust the viewing setting for the schedules on the dashboard (if you go to rearrange my dashboard)? There is a setting in there for showing/hiding the frozen schedules :)

1 year ago
Report Content
coin

Ah, you are right! I did rearrange my dashboard, and I guess it turned off showing them for the time being 😆

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana