Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - How do I make my own lesson?

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Bunnikin
Level: 149

Hey, so I’m trying to figure out how to make my own lessons. I’ve scoured the place and I can’t find anything about it, sorry.

I want to be able to select my own words, make sentence schedules, among other things, but I really can’t find it.

I can find how to make custom schedules just fine, and to add content that others have created, I just want to find out how to make that content myself!

thank you!

1 year ago
Report Content
Bunnikin
Level: 149

I’m not entirely sure I fully understand what you are trying to do, but under Resources -> Lesson Center, you should be able to create your own Lessons with custom Terms by pressing “Make your own Lesson”.

Alternatively you can use the Text Analyser, if you would like to work through a specific text or segment and create a Lesson from that.

Oh, it’s so weird. The lesson centre’s “Make your own lesson” button wasn’t showing for me, so I was confused,

Well, I’m sure I’ll figure it out from here. ありがとう^ ^

1 year ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

That *is* weird - if it happens to disappear again, do you mind showing me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

1 year ago
Report Content
ショセフ
Level: 88

I can't see lesson centre...I tried under Japanese lessons but it make your own lesson wasn't there either...

1 month ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん
Level: 139

i think alternatively you could go to Resources>>community lists, and then scroll down and click "make a new list"

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Yea - the Lesson Center has been renamed Community Lists

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana