Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Whats everyone's go to game for relaxing?

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 1 of 2

Misaren
Level: 158

I'm usually playing competitive games. Theyre fun but stressful, what would y'all recommend to chill out?

1 year ago
Report Content
Jenryk
Level: 166

It really depends, I don't play competitive games so whenever I have time to play is already relaxing, but here are the ones I really liked to play just to pass the time.

JRPGs: normally they have very repetitive mechanics so you can play with your brain turned off (Persona, Dragon Quest, Atelier)

RPGs: I have a lot of fun roleplaying as powerful characters in games like Fallout New Vegas or Cyberpunk. But sometimes you have to make important decisions so it's good to pay attention to the story.

Simulators and building games: Euro Truck Simulator 2 and harvest moon/rune factory are really cool simulators but I also like playing building games especially Kairosoft ones on my phone and RimWorld on desktop.

I see a lot of people playing Animal Crossing to chill but it's just too slow for me, maybe it'll work for you.

1 year ago
Report Content
Jaynein
Level: 22

Valorant is really all I play these days

12 months ago
Report Content
Misaren
Level: 158

you relax to val??

12 months ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)
Level: 944

I usually play Minecraft, which relaxes me. I can just hop onto a world in creative mode and build things I like. I also recommend doing some simple chores on a survival world, like farming and gathering resources

12 months ago
Report Content
Jaynein
Level: 22

you relax to val??

yes haha pewpew is fun for me

12 months ago
Report Content

(Taiko no Tatsujin) ! I really have to turn my brain off to do my best- rely on instinct. Which means... no thoughts!! Plus, a lot of the songs are really upbeat.

12 months ago
Report Content

The new Zelda series in Nintendo Switch

12 months ago
Report Content
いマンゴー
Level: 537

I play Animal Crossing on switch and Animal Restaurant in mobile.

11 months ago
Report Content
Follower_of_Tree
Level: 97

CoD + youtube or music

11 months ago
Report Content
LeonidasRowyn
Level: 19

Overwatch cause I apparently don't like to relax lol

7 months ago
Report Content
Level: 330

Pokémon, specifically the GameBoy and DS era. I try to catch full-odds shiny Pokémon and it's incredibly monotonous but I also derive a lot of enjoyment from it. I recently got Pokérus (a very rare stat-boosting condition) on one of my Pokémon for the very first time and it was a pleasant surprise.

7 months ago
Report Content
Level: 330

JRPGs: normally they have very repetitive mechanics so you can play with your brain turned off (Persona, Dragon Quest, Atelier)

I recently picked up Persona 3 and I love how monotonous the game is, lol. I saw a lot of people complaining about Tartarus being too repetitive and I sunk about 3 hours straight into looking for one sword... Just to finish a quest that'll probably earn me 300 yen...

I am considering replaying the game and using the Japanese vocals to help with my studies. I actually picked up a few general terms such as "thank you," "how can I help you?" etc. by playing Japanese games with the audio on.

7 months ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 229

When I want to wind down I play the first Plants vs Zombies game. It's just tricky enough to get me to focus and in general the music and the game itself are very nostalgic for me. Definitely one of my favorite video game soundtracks ever

6 months ago
Report Content

overwatch or minecraft are def my go to games to relax ヽ(^o^)

6 months ago
Report Content
チェシャ
Level: 54

I'm usually playing competitive games. Theyre fun but stressful, what would y'all recommend to chill out?

I LOOOOOOVE playing Stardew Valley to relax. its so fun omg. i love it. I'd also recommend Slime Ranchers!

6 months ago
Report Content
アンタイネ
Level: 314

stardew valley is my favorite. i have a save in japanese for when i want to practice, but i usually play in english so my brain can have a rest. sometimes i play geoguesser, but that's more in line with my personal special interest, so it may not be to your taste.

5 months ago
Report Content

I like to play sky children of the light on mobile or listen to jacab lee on YouTube (oh or gl2, designing ocs on there is a great way to pass time)

29 days ago
Report Content
チェシャ
Level: 54

I like to play sky children of the light on mobile or listen to jacab lee on YouTube (oh or gl2, designing ocs on there is a great way to pass time)

Ooooo I love sky!!! that game is so fun, I remember beating it a few years ago and it was very cool

28 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3
Level: 35

A Summer with the Shiba Inu on Xbox is A M A Z I N G ! (And very relaxing

)Its 10 bucks and people say it's overpriced but it's not! The music is sooooo good and the story is also sooooo good! You can make choices everyonceinawhile to alter the story! Every achievement is worth abt 15-90 gold/gamerscore and they are rlly easy to get!

If u don't have Xbox then Minecraft works too :)

28 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 1 of 2

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana