Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Question about the settings in renshuu, looking for something specific.

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

In individual lessons I found an option to set it so that it won't show any new terms until I've finished the daily review, but I can only find that setting in each individual lesson, for example, I can set it in N5 words, but then if I go to the N5 grammar lessons it'll show new words unless I change the setting in there as well. So, my question is, is there a setting somewhere to change all lessons to only show new words after the review is done, or do I need to switch it in each individual lesson? I hope that makes sense.

11 months ago
Report Content

I don’t think so. Michael probably thought that users would want to control that at the schedule level. If you feel like you have too many schedules to manage properly, you can consider combining some of them.

11 months ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Indeed, there is not (at the time) a way to adjust settings across all schedules at once (if I add this in the future, it'll have a lot of caveats, given that some settings only apply to certain schedule types).

11 months ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana