Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kao Garden Item request (Version 2)

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Page: 1 of 6

マイコー
Level: 262

This is the new and only thread for making Kao Garden requests. Please use the pre-filled template for your posts, and note the following rules.

1. Any posts with more than one request in the post will be deleted.

2. Any reaction posts ("I love this", "great idea", "thanks for adding this") will be deleted.

3. Any requests that are filled will have their posts edited.

This will make it MUCH easier for us to keep track of requests and fill them more easily in future item releases :)

Note: All previous threads will be locked.

11 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 471

Item name: Bear

Description: a bear as a pet

Rules: only one request per post. Any reaction posts ("I love that", "this is cool", etc.) will be deleted. Please show your interest by sending すき points to the ideas you like.

11 months ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1204

Item name: Maneki Neko /まねきねこ

Description: Traditional Maneki Neko Statue.

Rules: only one request per post. Any reaction posts ("I love that", "this is cool", etc.) will be deleted. Please show your interest by sending すき points to the ideas you like.

11 months ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1204

Item name: Godzilla Pet

Description: Cute Godzilla pet.

11 months ago
Report Content

Item name: Godzilla statue

Description: fierce rendition of the legendary guardian

This is a rather obvious twist on the previous two posts.

11 months ago
Report Content

Item name: (lights)

Description: (light strings for the house)

11 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: Red Panda pet

Description: a red panda as a new pet

11 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: Poppies

Description: poppies as a new flower for plants

11 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: corn flowers

Description: corn flowers as a new plant

11 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: lilacs

Description: lilacs as a new tree

11 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: sparrow

Description: sparrow as pet

11 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: Espalier

Description: a free standing espalier, either with a number of plants to choose from or with roses

11 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: Piglet

Description: a baby pig as a pet

11 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: lamb

Description: a baby sheep as a pet

11 months ago
Report Content
ジェン~1984
Level: 527

Item name: snail as pet

Description: This ⬇️ one's cute

11 months ago
Report Content
Rilatori
Level: 206

Item name: caper bush

Description: a caper bush as a plant

11 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: Rain

Description: would it be possible to add rain in the same way we had snow in the winter

11 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: Black rabbit

Description: the already existing rabbit pet, but in black (or as a new pet since I've already reached the limit of five with the brown ones)

11 months ago
Report Content
Jen GP
Level: 587

Item name: pond with moon bridge

Description: pond with a Japanese bridge going over it

11 months ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

I just wanted to mention this (no need to respond), but we, at most, do 1 animal per month, and maybe 2 plants that grow. If the majority of the requests fall into those categories, some of the requests may languish for many, many months. We need objects to add to the gardens, too!

11 months ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 1 of 6

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana