Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kao Garden Item request (Version 2)

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Page: 2 of 6

Rilatori
Level: 206

Item name: (Stone oven)

Description: (a stone Oven for the garden to make Pizza or bread)

Rules: only one request per post. Any reaction posts ("I love that", "this is cool", etc.) will be deleted. Please show your interest by sending すき points to the ideas you like.

11 months ago
Report Content
ジェン~1984
Level: 527

Item name: lantarns

Description: for in the trees and on the shrines.

Rules: only one request per post. Any reaction posts ("I love that", "this is cool", etc.) will be deleted. Please show your interest by sending すき points to the ideas you like.

11 months ago
Report Content
ジェン~1984
Level: 527

Item name: Kao in kimono

Description: not really a new item, but an extra update on an existing one.

11 months ago
Report Content

Item name: Tea house

Description: A small, open tea house

11 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 471

Item name: Gazebo

Description: could be in Japanese style or western, but preferably with a very open design and pillars instead of walls

11 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: Tempel tower

Description: a Tempel tower like the one at asakusa shrine

11 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: red standing lantern

Description: a wooden red standing lantern that you can line up beside each other

11 months ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

Item name: heron statue

Description: I'd like something similar to the flamingo decoration but as a heron. Maybe both アオサギ and to choose from or as a bronze statue.

11 months ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

Item name: crane statues

Description: Winter decoration. A pair or triplet of dancing cranes.

11 months ago
Report Content

Item name: (red bridge)

Description: (a red bridge to go on a pond)

11 months ago
Report Content
Jen GP
Level: 586

Item name: Kao Buddha statue

Description: a little stone buddha to sit outside the temple (or a huge daibutsu like below LOL)

11 months ago
Report Content

Item name: Tea plant

Description: individual bushes or rows of tea plants as seen on small garden plots in the inaka

11 months ago
Report Content

Item name: Waterfall

Description: Multi-tiered waterfall

11 months ago
Report Content

Item name: Container Water Garden

Description: Water garden with non-growing plants in a container

11 months ago
Report Content
リアンカ
Level: 361

Item name: current lavender plant increased in size

Description: requesting if the current lavender plant can please be made a size bigger. Possible from xs to s. The current size we can’t see the details in the drawing or colours (esp on phone screen)

10 months ago
Report Content
Menhit
Level: 261

Item name: Myosotis /れな/わすれなぐさ

Description: Forget-me-not flowers could either be added as already grown plants or plants that you can grow in the garden. Usually they are very small flowers but maybe we could make them a little bigger so they're easier to see

10 months ago
Report Content
Menhit

Item name: bamboo

Description: bamboo that you can grow as a tree or as an already grown plant

10 months ago
Report Content
Menhit

Item name: rhinoceros beetle pet

10 months ago
Report Content

Item name: Magnifying glass

Description: something you can use to view small details

This will probably require more than just new art, unfortunately, but it would make it possible to add smaller items like the rhinoceros beetle and the forget-me-nots mentioned in the previous posts.

10 months ago
Report Content
プリン
Level: 706

Item name: Animated Koi Pond

Description: Could animation be added to the existing koi pond item so the fish swim around or just move in some way?

10 months ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 6

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana