Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kao Garden Item request (Version 2)

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Page: 3 of 6

Menhit
Level: 261

Item name: ぎ planter

Description: for planting flowers in

Rules: only one request per post. Any reaction posts ("I love that", "this is cool", etc.) will be deleted. Please show your interest by sending すき points to the ideas you like.

10 months ago
Report Content
ディオ-
Level: 353

Item name: Mulberry Tree

Description: a mulberry tree that can be grown. Their fruit/berries look like this

and the tree can look like pretty much any tree since how you trim them really decides what they look like.The leaves look like this

It’d be cool if there is ever a summer version that shows silkworms in the tree

Rules: only one request per post. Any reaction posts ("I love that", "this is cool", etc.) will be deleted. Please show your interest by sending すき points to the ideas you like.

10 months ago
Report Content

Item name: Takoyaki Stand

Description: A takoyaki stand to go with the cotton candy and kakigōri stands already available. Lanterns that light at night would be extra cool, but not necessary.

9 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 471

Item name: A Picknick blanket with tsukimi dango for kao chan to do moon viewing

Description: (text and pictures allowed)

9 months ago
Report Content
HonokaSki
Level: 151

Item name: Toadstool mushrooms

Description: A kawai Toadstool to add to your garden.🍄

9 months ago
Report Content

Item name: A ping pong table

Description: It would be cute if there could be a ping pong table in the garden!

9 months ago
Report Content
HonokaSki

Item name: Bookshelf

Description: wooden bookshelf for some relaxing outdoor reading.

9 months ago
Report Content

Item name: kuriki (Japanese chestnut tree)

Description: Castanea crenata is a small to medium-sized deciduous tree growing to 10–15 m tall. The leaves are similar to those of the sweet chestnut, though usually a little smaller, 8–19 cm long and 3–5 cm broad. The flowers of both sexes are borne in 7–20 cm long upright catkins, the male flowers in the upper part and female flowers in the lower part. They appear in summer, and by autumn, the female flowers develop into spiny cupules containing 3–7 brownish nuts that are shed during October.

8 months ago
Report Content
HanatheBanana1
Level: 100

Item name: horse as a pet

Description : Any colour, honey colour if possible

8 months ago
Report Content
HonokaSki

Item name: Bed

Description : A soft, queen-sized bed for Kao-Chan to have a nice nap

8 months ago
Report Content
HonokaSki

Item name: Gnome

Description: A classic garden Gnome with a red hat, and white beard

8 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 471

Item name: Ghost

Description: a cute little ghost for Halloween

8 months ago
Report Content

Item name: Cute Yōkai

Description: One or more cute versions of popular yōkai to decorate for Halloween.

8 months ago
Report Content

Item name: Japanese Haunted House

Description: Spooky, decaying, old Japanese style house for Halloween. Alternatively, a haunted house attraction from an amusement park.

8 months ago
Report Content

Item name: Spider web

Description: A spider web that we could attach to the house

8 months ago
Report Content
Rilatori
Level: 206

Item name: hedgehog

Description: hedgehog as pet for autumn

8 months ago
Report Content
HonokaSki

Item name: Bats

Description: cute bats as a pet for Halloween

8 months ago
Report Content
HonokaSki

Item name: Table with Halloween feast

Description: A delicious feast, complete with mysterious goop, goblets of blood, and other Halloween goodies

8 months ago
Report Content
ディオ-
Level: 353

Item name: Nekomata

Description: a nekomata as a pet. It could be a calico clone but with two tails instead of one. Or it could be that cats have a chance to grow into nekomata with prolonged Renshuu use. Sort of like pet meets tree mechanics. Every 6 months of usage increases the chance that a cat would become a nekomata.

8 months ago
Report Content
Rilatori
Level: 206

Item name: Swiss pine (Pinus cembra)

Description: Swiss pine as a tree

8 months ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 6

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana