Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kao Garden Item request (Version 2)

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Page: 5 of 6

sereny8
Level: 134

Item name: Lantern

Description: Lantern that should give off a glow to create a circle of light to light up your garden.

Rules: only one request per post. Any reaction posts ("I love that", "this is cool", etc.) will be deleted. Please show your interest by sending すき points to the ideas you like.

7 months ago
Report Content
Level: 324

Item name: White hyacinth

Description: A white hyacinth that can be planted in a small or medium-sized pot.

Rules: only one request per post. Any reaction posts ("I love that", "this is cool", etc.) will be deleted. Please show your interest by sending すき points to the ideas you like.

7 months ago
Report Content
Wolfino
Level: 300

Item name: ▪きつね▪fox

Description: A fox as a pet. Someone mentioned a cat turning into a bakeneko. This could go along with that idea. The fox could gradually gain more tails until it turns into a nine tailed fox.

7 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 471

Item name: Wombat

Description: a wombat as a pet

7 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: Fog

Description: fog as optional weather: could be coming up on the horizon as a backdrop, or as a layer on top the garden like the snow

7 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: reed

Description: reed as a plant or a bush

7 months ago
Report Content
sereny8

Item name: Stepping stones

Description: Sort of the same as the original, but you could put them on your pond.

7 months ago
Report Content
Level: 324

Item name: Small bridge

Description: A smaller wooden bridge that can be placed over an いけ. (Roughly the same length as a standard bridge but thinner and not as tall.)

7 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo

Item name: Light up reindeer

Description: light up reindeer for Christmas

7 months ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1203

Item name: KFC (Kao Fried Chicken)

Description: Nothing says Christmas in Japan like a finger licking bucket of Kao Fried Chicken.

7 months ago
Report Content

Item name: A function, not item

Description: Would it be possible to make it so we can sell items back that we decided we didn't really like? Even a reduced refund would be ok. Or at least to be able to "trash" items we really don't want?

6 months ago
Report Content
Suzume0104
Level: 59

Item name: leopard

Description: swift spotted big cat

6 months ago
Report Content
Directograph
Level: 124

Item name: Lake (aka XXL sized koi pond)

Description: Larger pond that can be paired up with a bridge.

I want to build a traditional Japanese pond/stroll garden. What I need is a large pond, to place all my points of interest around it, and have a path, go around the lake, connecting them all together. I believe, that if there is only one object that has the right to be truly huge and act as a centerpiece for the entire garden, a pond or a lake does.

6 months ago
Report Content
HonokaSki
Level: 151

Item name: penguins

Description: Cute penguins (or penguin) on an ice block as a winter pet. 🐧❄️

6 months ago
Report Content
sereny8

Item name: Trellis

Description: Trellis, could pay extra to put vines on it.

6 months ago
Report Content
かわうそ
Level: 239

Item name: Another Garden Expansion

Description:

6 months ago
Report Content
Rilatori
Level: 206

Item name: Christmas pyramid

Description: Christmas pyramid as Christmas decoration for the garden (animated)

6 months ago
Report Content
Tsuta13
Level: 201

Item name: Pinwheel (animated)

Description: A colourful pinwheel that turns sometimes with the wind

6 months ago
Report Content
Jen GP
Level: 586

Item name: large rocks

Description: a set of maybe 6 large, assorted rocks to place around wherever, like this:

5 months ago
Report Content
sereny8

Item name: Letterbox.

Description: A letterbox to go at the start of your garden. Maybe everyone could have a different number?

4 months ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 5 of 6

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana