Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kao Garden Item request (Version 2)

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Page: 6 of 6

HonokaSki
Level: 151

Item name: Fireplace

Description: Cozy little outdoor fireplace

Rules: only one request per post. Any reaction posts ("I love that", "this is cool", etc.) will be deleted. Please show your interest by sending すき points to the ideas you like.

4 months ago
Report Content

Item name: Kagami Mochi

Description: A kagami mochi that we could put on a table - maybe for inside expansion

Rules: only one request per post. Any reaction posts ("I love that", "this is cool", etc.) will be deleted. Please show your interest by sending すき points to the ideas you like.

4 months ago
Report Content

Item name: Dragon statue

Description: just some kind of dragon hehe

4 months ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 471

Item name: Pet dragon

Description: a cute little dragon pet like the one on the new year's cards, because it's the year of the dragon

3 months ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん
Level: 139

Item name: statue of a fox

Description: statue of a kitsune like the ones outside Japanese shrines, like this:

3 months ago
Report Content
Gibolt
Level: 291

Item name: (name)

Description: A deep red sunrise/sunset backdrop.

2 months ago
Report Content
Gibolt

Item name: Sign \ Board

Description: Would be nice to be able to write messages to people visiting my garden. This could be in the form of a board which directly displays the value in the garden, or a sign that requires to be clicked and shows a dialog. If displayed, options of narrow + wide width would be nice.

A simpler solution would be letters / numbers / Kanji, but that list would get large pretty fast. Could be used to write messages (on the ground)

2 months ago
Report Content
Buliga
Level: 143

Item name: Bamboo tree

Description: (text and pictures allowed)

2 months ago
Report Content
Gibolt

Item name: "All" category in Garden store

Description: Not an item, but related 😅. Would be great to see every item in one list when picking what to buy next. Optimally they'd be grouped with a header per category, but one giant item list would suffice.

2 months ago
Report Content
Buliga
Level: 143

Item name: Kamado

Description: Kao Chan cooking on kamado grill

2 months ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

Item name: snowdrop

Description: An early spring plant for January or February next year.

P.S.: Would it be possible to actually update the older posts. As of now, the status of (almost) all the posts is still "undecided" even though some items have already been implemented. Thx

2 months ago
Report Content
Karlla

Item name: snowflake

Description: It looks a bit similar to the snowdrop but unlike the snowdrop I have actually seen it in Japan. There's a spring version and a summer version of it.

2 months ago
Report Content
Karlla

Item name: lily of the valley

Description: It is normally white but apparently it also comes in a pink variant. Would be cool to have it with that random colour option. And maybe another random option where it grows the red berries after blooming.

2 months ago
Report Content
HonokaSki
Level: 151

Item name: Easter eggs

Description: Maybe not an item but on Easter Sunday - Monday there could be a bunch of hidden Easter eggs in the garden 🥚🐣🐰

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 325

Item name: Miniature palm tree

Description: A small palm tree that can be grown in a large pot.

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 221

Item name: Rock stack

Description: A precariously stacked stack of rocks, like the one Kao makes but bigger. It could be like this

or maybe like this

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 6 of 6

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana