Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Issue/Discussion megathread for new.renshuu.org

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 2 of 3

Level: 327

will we have to redownload / update the app or will it happen automatically? i'm on ios. thank you.

I have the same question but for Android (downloaded from the Google Play Store.)

6 months ago
Report Content
sereny8
Level: 134

I tried to go in but it just said the page I was looking for could not be found.

6 months ago
Report Content

I'm having the same problems with my Desh keyboard that I was before (kana typing out strangely). I still have the fixes set, but they don't appear to be working on the new server.

EDIT: Nevermind. It's the same residual problem from after the fix. It's just been so long since I've tried a crossword that I forgot about the cursor jumping around mid typing.

6 months ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

iOS should be an automatic update, but that's just the version of the app that is capable of switching to the new server. You still need to follow the instructions in the first post to make the switch over.

Android - you must make sure you are in the beta program. The easiest is to join the beta program, then wait a few minutes, and if you refresh the page in the Google Play Store, you should see an update button available (if it didn't already update by that point).

@sereny8 Can you give me any specifics as to what happened? Any screenshots or videos would be helpful.

@ - by chance, can you send me a video of the issue? You can send it to michael@renshuu.org.

6 months ago
Report Content
Level: 327

(I edited this post because I reread the original post and figured out what I was missing)

I just switched to the new server and everything looks good so far. The Google login also went smoothly on my end, which is great because my email almost always gets rejected by other apps

6 months ago
Report Content
マイコー

The "log out every time you re-open the app" bug should be fixed.

6 months ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1205

Here's a weird one.

In Chrome browser, if I click on the link in the "New Question Corner" message in the inbox it works just fine.

But if I try to open up the link by using "Open Link in New Tab" it gives me:

"This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in www.new.renshuu.org.
If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"

Here's the link: https://www.new.renshuu.org/in...

6 months ago
Report Content
Maximilian1st
Level: 13

Any ETA for the 'upcoming conjugation schedules'? I have been searching for it until reread the announcement haha silly me

6 months ago
Report Content

Today I had 2 vocab schedules show I had terms to review, but clicking on study did nothing. The first one, the "1 term to review" disappeared when I started studying the second, but the "3 terms to review" won't disappear on the second one.

6 months ago
Report Content
マイコー

I'm hoping to upload the schedules on Monday or Tuesday, wish me luck!

ライトウ - that sounds like the same, rare schedule cache bug that's been around since before most of you joined renshuu *laughs* - it is on my radar, but is not specific to the new server.

Anonymous - should be an easy fix, will get to it soon.

6 months ago
Report Content
Anoni
Level: 91

On web version "open the menu"? What menu? There isnt a "menu" anywhere I can see. Only the tabs above "Resources," "Games," "Community," "Support Renshuu," and the question mark, etc.

Where exactly do I change the version??

6 months ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1205

On web version "open the menu"? What menu? There isnt a "menu" anywhere I can see. Only the tabs above "Resources," "Games," "Community," "Support Renshuu," and the question mark, etc.

Where exactly do I change the version??

Go to user settings: Head and shoulders icon (between the dictionary and inbox) -> The gear icon

The "menu" is the "Category" drop down menu for user settings

6 months ago
Report Content

I think there may be a problem with quiz scoring. Today I have gotten 100% on the finish page even when I made a mistake.

6 months ago
Report Content
マイコー

@Anoni it sounds like you might have the "menu bar disappearing" issue. Try logging out (just the app, no need to leave the server) and back in. I have plans for a better fix soon.

As to the quiz scoring, I can say that it is almost definitely not due to the new server, but let's keep an eye on it in case it keeps popping up (or if it was a 1 in a million fluke).

6 months ago
Report Content

Is this only me, or is it true that when I complete daily challenges, they don't refresh on the home page as "completed" (with the 100%) on the new webpage? For today, I did 1 daily challenge on the old website, which refreshed well on the new website. But ever since I started using the new website to do daily challenges, the challenges don't update. (I'm not sure if I get xp either)

6 months ago
Report Content

Is this only me, or is it true that when I complete daily challenges, they don't refresh on the home page as "completed" (with the 100%) on the new webpage? For today, I did 1 daily challenge on the old website, which refreshed well on the new website. But ever since I started using the new website to do daily challenges, the challenges don't update. (I'm not sure if I get xp either)

No. Works for me.

6 months ago
Report Content
マイコー

If it's something that is consistently happening, let me know.

Also, if you do the quest on the old server, then check the new server, it probably will not show as completed (some visual things are saved in the local copy of the user session).

6 months ago
Report Content
allwefly
Level: 523

Seems like sound icon is not properly aligned for audio questions in respect to the label (sorry, could not find a way to resize the screenshot)

5 months ago
Report Content
allwefly
Level: 523

I don't see this mentioned here but navigating to Resources >> Lesson center and clicking on Friends icon to see your friends' lessons returns an error and page doesn't load. Relevant info maybe: I have no friends added.

5 months ago
Report Content
lolololx
Level: 293

in verb conjugation quiz, there's an issue above

5 months ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 3

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana