Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Issue/Discussion megathread for new.renshuu.org

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Page: 3 of 3

マイコー
Level: 262

Audio alignment icon is fixed, verb conjugation label is fixed.

Also, the plus buttons to expand the definitions look better and appear more consistently.

5 months ago
Report Content
マイコー

I don't see this mentioned here but navigating to Resources >> Lesson center and clicking on Friends icon to see your friends' lessons returns an error and page doesn't load. Relevant info maybe: I have no friends added.

This is probably fixed as well.

5 months ago
Report Content
Level: 106
If I click on the + that choice dissapears completely. On iOS
5 months ago
Report Content
Level: 327
If I click on the + that choice dissapears completely. On iOS

Same issue here on Android. I'd recommend clicking the question mark and submitting an error report the next time it happens, if you didn't already.

5 months ago
Report Content
マイコー

Yea - if you haven't sent in the quiz-error report, please do so :)

5 months ago
Report Content
lolololx
Level: 293
5 months ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks! In the future, you can hide it with the eye, and that'll let you submit a correction :) I'll do this one later today, though.

5 months ago
Report Content
koifishfish
Level: 5

I am unsure if my device is acting up or if it's the server, but when I go into my sidebar menu, my level and profile photo do not load and is blank. Spanish translations that were previously there are in English, and things will not load properly.

5 months ago
Report Content
マイコー

It may be something funky with the device + server. While I love having people test out the new server, if you are having significant issues, I'd recommend sticking with the old server for now. The "use the new server for now" is the tricky thing, so even for those having issues now, when the new server becomes the only server, those issues will disappear.

5 months ago
Report Content
sereny8
Level: 134

It's working really well for me.

4 months ago
Report Content
ガジモン
Level: 206

not sure if this is the right place for this, and it's not a huge issue, but the "study" button being on the left is a little inconvenient on mobile if you hold your phone predominantly in your right hand. would be cool to be able to switch it to either side

3 months ago
Report Content
マイコー

So, bottom row, but right instead of left? Where would you see the ... menu appearing?

3 months ago
Report Content
ガジモン

i think it's fine where it is, but i'm not a graphic designer. in my head though it kind of looks like this:

(made "view terms" and "settings" follow "study" a little to the other side, too)

but swapping it with "study" also works, which is a return of the thumb reach problem, but other than "focused review" i personally don't use those functions that much (but maybe other people do?)

putting it just to the left of "study" also looks fine and keeps it in thumb reach? (but i don't know if you wanted the "..." on the opposite side of "study" for visual balance reasons)

3 months ago
Report Content
マイコー

I'll keep it in mind as a possible setting :)

3 months ago
Report Content
ガジモン

thank you! :D

3 months ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 3

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana