Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - (Kao Garden) Kao outfits

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Level: 322

I'm not sure if this would fit in the Kao Garden suggestion forum because it's rather broad, but it would be nice if we could dress up the Kao in our garden, or at least give them a simple outfit to wear at random. I do notice the issues involved with redrawing each of the poses to integrate the new outfits, so maybe there can be one random "pose" for the outfit so you'll be surprised if your Kao actually decides to wear the clothes you gave them. (lol)

So, in other words, your Kao will go between all the standard poses (sleeping, reading, etc.) with one new pose for the outfit you assign to them randomly showing up. Hopefully this is not too complicated

6 months ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

While it sounds nice, it's probably a bit too in-depth for what I'm going for with regards to the garden. While I cannot say when it'll come around, the majority of our time spent will be into building out the inside version of the house, sometime in 2024.

6 months ago
Report Content

While it sounds nice, it's probably a bit too in-depth for what I'm going for with regards to the garden. While I cannot say when it'll come around, the majority of our time spent will be into building out the inside version of the house, sometime in 2024.

Yay! I've been waiting for the inside of the house!

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana