Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 2 of 8

Yup gotta love the wings

1 month ago
Report Content
Ocean
Level: 14

Hey

Does anyone have a good ref for character design ?

I'm pretty good if I have a refrence but I'm trying to do art by myself

Thanks yall

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 229

You want like a already existing character to draw? What kind of characters do you like drawing?

1 month ago
Report Content
Ocean

You want like a already existing character to draw? What kind of characters do you like drawing?

Hmm I wanna draw OCs, like that's the part i wanna improve but i usually draw my fav anime characters with refrence :)

1 month ago
Report Content
aoyagitism
Level: 64

I'm not as into art as i used to be.... but i still make little doodles on my classwork from time to time

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Hmm I wanna draw OCs, like that's the part i wanna improve but i usually draw my fav anime characters with refrence :)

Hmm, idk how to help if it's original, originals are original... Do you want a verbal description or something? Or just help with drawing it? (Or of you want an already existing reference idk what your fav characters are...)

1 month ago
Report Content
Hey

Thanks yall

I can give you a cupple of my ocs to draw if you want, do you like drawing girls or boys better?

1 month ago
Report Content
あなた

This place has lit up 0w0

1 month ago
Report Content

It really has lol

1 month ago
Report Content
aoyagitism
Hey

Thanks yall

im not exactly sure what you mean but I'm assuming you're talking about tips for character design ? When designing characters I like to start off with a simple concept and then add smaller details later. It's also a good idea to take inspiration from other media too so that your design doesn't seem too out of place.

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 330

I think Ocean Heart is asking people for references of characters to draw. I would upload a reference myself, but the vast majority of my art files are way too big for Renshuu

1 month ago
Report Content
I think Ocean Heart is asking people for references of characters to draw. I would upload a reference myself, but the vast majority of my art files are way too big for Renshuu

fr lol my renshuu storage is crying rn

1 month ago
Report Content
aoyagitism

ohhhh. I don't have the problem of big art files but rather the fact that i rarely ever draw my ocs so they just stay stuck in my head

1 month ago
Report Content

I can give you a cupple of my ocs to draw if you want, do you like drawing girls or boys better?

Would you like to do an art trade? I have one drawing I just colored in on my phone, and the file size should be small enough to upload on Renshuu. My drawing doesn't show the full character, though. (If it did, the file would probably be too large )

1 month ago
Report Content

If love too!! Seeing new art helps me get inspired to draw more

Here are some of mine:)

1 month ago
Report Content

That's a really cool character! I'll be busy soon, but hopefully I'll have the time to draw in a couple days. Here's my character

1 month ago
Report Content
1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Maybe if we all post our art, there will a lot of inspiration for everyone

1 month ago
Report Content

True true (although I have wayyyyyy to many sketch books lol so I'll only post a few )

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Anyway, I feel like posting art too

This is aliens disembarking from their ship. Sorry the picture quality is terrible, the lines are really thin (which is unusual for me)

The real story is that recently I had a time where I was having trouble drawing cats for some reason, so when I messed up I drew an alien body instead and I was all set

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 8

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana